KMD Studio & Rehearsal Rooms
Terms & Conditions
KMD - Terms & Conditions updated September 2017
- We operate a 50% booking deposit policy. Although we may not request payment when you book this does apply to everyone and is immediately in place once you have asked us to place a specific day and time in our diary and KMD confirm that it has been duly noted.
- We require 48 hours minimum notice to cancel, failure to do so will result in payment due in full. There are no situations where this will not be enforced and is not negotiable under any circumstances.
- Any outstanding monies will need to be settled immediately before any future bookings may be confirmed unless otherwise stated prior to your arrival or booking confirmation.
- We do not operate any credit facilities, all monies are due on arrival at KMD and are currently payable in 'cash only' due to the unreliable nature of a rural internet connection at the farm.
- Damage or loss to our equipment or property by misuse or theft will be charged for accordingly.
- We allow the consumption of drinks and food on our premises but would ask you keep all liquids and food stuffs away from our equipment at all times. You will be asked to remove cups/glasses/foods etc away from our equipment and any damage caused by ignoring our policies will be charged for in full, this may require the cost of replacing items when repair is not possible/economically viable.
- We are situated on a farm and during wet weather conditions beyond our car park and rooms it is often muddy. As you are booked to rehearse / record with KMD, should you wish to view these areas we ask you to remove soiled footwear before entering our rooms. A cleaning charge will be applied should clients choose to ignore our 'hand our rooms back in the same condition you found them' policy. We do however understand that some mess in inevitable and expect normal cleaning scenarios to be required at the end of each session.
- You are responsible for your own property during your visit and KMD will not be held responsible for any losses thereof. We make every effort to ensure that any lost property is safely stored and returned to its rightful owner wherever possible.
- You are welcome to use our car parking facilities but must be aware that while doing so KMD will not be held responsible for any damages resulting from such use.
- We ask you to drive carefully whilst in the confines of Hazeldene Farm, KMD will not be held responsible for damage to persons or vehicles whilst entering or leaving the farm. Please note that children and livestock are likely to be out and about, a strict 5MPH speed limit is enforced!
- Public Liability Waiver. You will be asked to sign a public liability waiver, you are responsible for your own safety during your visit to KMD and Hazeldene Farm. KMD will not be held responsible for any personal loss or injury. Please be sensible and vigilant at all times particularly if in the care or company of young children etc.
- Our official peak evening sessions are 6 - 9pm and 9pm until midnight. Times offered outside the hours specified here are only relevant during evenings when having no other bookings make it possible. KMD reserve the right to give notice of alteration to times to allow further bookings to take place and all cancellation and booking deposit terms and conditions apply when doing so.
- All clients must keep to their allotted times, failure to do so will result in further charges to the nearest hour @ our premium hourly rate of £17.50
- KMD will not be held responsible for and are not able to guarantee the reliability of an internet connection / wifi signal during your visit.
- KMD will not be held responsible for interruptions to local services (electrical, water, telephone, etc) where the underlying issues are beyond our control
- In the event of equipment breakdown during a session, KMD will do their utmost to ensure the session is able to continue. If this is not possible a refund for the affected timescale will be offered accordingly or another session offered where applicable
- KMD are not responsible for providing staff at the studio during your visit. You will be informed accordingly should you be left to your own devices and provided with a point of contact in case any problems should arise. Someone will attend or answer your query remotely with the minimum of affect to the times booked.
- Should you lose any keys that you are handed during your session the cost of replacements will be passed on accordingly.
We very much hope you enjoy your time with us and thank you for your understanding and cooperation in connection with the information provided above.