KMD during Covid19
(updated January 2022)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
At this time I am still operating in a careful and considerate manner and putting everyone’s safety first.
DO NOT COME IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS OF COVID 19!
At this time some services are limited and will be further outlined to you following a booking enquiry.
Hand sanitisers are still in use throughout the building, please use them.
I am not currently accepting ANY cancellations therefore all sessions are payable in full. I will however reschedule your booking where a minimum of 24 hours notice is given.
Car parking is limited to an absolute maximum of 5 cars per band.
If you are the only band attending then it may be possible to accommodate more vehicles but you will need to ask.
There is unrestricted parking available on Asheridge Road where you can stop and organise car shares, get in touch if you require further info
09.00 - 22.00
Open daytimes through the week
09.00 - 17.00
Available evening slots Monday to Friday
18.00 - 21.00
18.30 - 21.30
19.00 - 22.00
19.30 - 22.30
You will find the following changes at KMD
- Kitchen area is currently closed.
- Rehearsal bookings are still limited to 2 bands per evening to allow for adequate cleaning to take place.
- Recording sessions are limited to person/persons who are required at any one session. Numbers are still limited in the control room.
- You will be asked to take any rubbish you accumulate during your session with you when you leave. Currently I do not wish to handle your empty drinks containers, food containers etc.
- Air conditioning/heating is currently switched off during attendance, an attempt is made to ensure the rooms are comfortable on arrival.
- Do not relocate equipment in the rooms without permission.
- Do not handle any PA speakers, you must not make any adjustments or switch on or off!
I will ask you to provide the following
- Names and numbers of everyone attending for T&T purposes.
- Bring your own microphones, if you don’t have them then they are available to hire, the rental charge covers thorough cleaning and grille replacement.
- Supply your own instrument cables. I am trying to avoid cross contamination that may occur from lending out equipment. Some items are extremely difficult and time consuming to clean!
THERE IS A STRICT 10MPH SPEED LIMIT ON THE FARM WHICH IS CONSTANTLY MONITORED!
BEYOND MY ROOMS AND CAR PARK THE REST OF THE FARM IS PRIVATE PROPERTY!
If COVID numbers spike within the local area I may ask to see a negative lateral flow test before you can enter the studio. You will be notified of this well before your booking takes place and given further instructions with regards to rescheduled arrival times etc